Friday, October 4, 2013

JS Tower Service Apartment Bangkok

Located on a non-polluted area in quiet area and very high security of Sukhumvit 50 road. Nearby Rama IV between On-Nut Sky Train station, Lotus Super Store, Siam Square, Baitec Exhibition Center, BTS station will lead you to Silom-Siam Square and World Trade. In just minutes to Bangkok International Airport. Right in the center of Bangkok City of Lights.A first class service apartment with 200 rooms to choose.
Reviews "It was very good. Quiet, good location only 10 minute walk from Tesco/Lotus and the BTS. Staff was friendly and respectful. Quiet and relaxing and comfortable. Will come again."by Jonathan W. "My stay at JS Tower Serviced Apartment was considered pleasant and comfortable. Not a really luxurious stay but i'm satisfied with it as the size of the room is perfect for me ( solo traveller ) with a nice bathroom and refridge too! It's a roughly 15 minutes walk to BTS On Nut and i consider that as a morning-exercise walk. There're actually motor-taxi services all around which to me is the fastest and cheapest transportation option. Overall i kinda liked my stay here and i think it's a great value of money for i stayed here 9 days 8 nights. Wouldn't mind to recommend it to my fellow solo-traveller friends!" by Daniel N. "I was pleasently supprised by this hotel. I was not at all happy to leave. The staff were very helpful. Basically everything this hotel claims it delivers. The laundry service was cheap and fast. The breakfast was easy to navigate. The garden was a real bonus in the middle of the city. My friends and i spent evenings talking and enjoying the pleasent surroundings under a large mango tree. I really enjoyed my visit." by Justin T.

No comments:

Hotels2thailand.com