Monday, November 4, 2013

Marriott Executive Apartments Mayfair Bangkok

Marriott Executive Apartments Mayfair Bangkok Marriott Executive Apartments Mayfair Bangkok is less than a 10-minute walk from Chitlom BTS Skytrain Station and Ratchadamri BTS Skytrain Station. Shopping at Central World Plaza and Central Chidlom are a 10-minute walk away. Parking is free. "Staff attention was excellent and we felt really taken care of. Highlight to the reception gentleman named Ismile. The swimming pool on the top floor is a must after a day exploring the city." "Unfortnitly I have lost my IPad at the hotel room and when I reported to the hotel front desk they have said they will conduct an investigation and come back to me . Next day the answer was we cannot help you you can go to the police . I'm very sure someone from the housekeeping has stolen my IPad therefor I would never recommend this hotel to any one specially to my company staff and my family member ."

No comments:

Hotels2thailand.com